Falkensteiner Hotel Belgrade ****
Dynamic, modern, and at the right place
The 4 Star Superior hotel Belgrade designed by the star architect Boris Podrecca stands out for its futuristic facade, its welcoming atmosphere and its first class hotel facilities.
This city hotel is located in the vibrant business and entertainment district of Belgrade. Close to the city center and with a great connection to the airport, the hotel offers modern design, comfort, excellent service and a high level of functionality. A perfect place to stay whether you are visiting the booming metropolis in the Balkans for business, a conference or a sightseeing trip.
ACQUAPURA CITY SPA
The City SPA, situated on the top floor of the building.
SIGHTSEEING AND SHOPPING
Falkensteiner Hotel Belgrade is also the ideal starting point for numerous sightseeing tours
- Old town with Kalemegdan fortress and park
- Knez Mihailova Street – main pedestrian and shopping zone in Belgrade
- 2 big shopping malls Delta City and Ušće, only a 3 km distance from the hotel and shopping center Mercator (300 m distance from the hotel)
- St Sava’s Temple – one of the largest Orthodox churches in the world
- Nikola Tesla Museum
- The Skadarska Street – bohemian quarter filled with numerous old Cafés and Restaurants offers fun and entertainment
- Ada Ciganlija Lake – most popular picnic spot, with more than 50 open-air sports fields, including a golf course and cable-ski circuit. At this place, together with the rivers Sava and Danube, dozens of floating restaurants, bars, and clubs can be found.
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
Falkensteiner Hotel Belgrade
Bulevar Mihaila Pupina 10 K
Tel +381 / (0)11 / 225 0000
Fax +381 / (0)11 / 225 0001